Nikon AF-S VR 70-300 f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED
- High-power 4.3x telephoto zoom lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 105-450mm lens on 35mm SLR
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilisation, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to four shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements deliver superior optical performance for both digital and 35mm photography, minimising chromatic aberrations, contributing to superb contrast and resolution performance
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast and quiet auto focusing, along with quick switching between auto focus and manual operation (M/A and M)
Let's get you started
Choosing a camera that's right for you shouldn't be difficult. Whether you're a photographer, a designer, a traveler, or simply need a camera for everyday tasks and browsing, thebestcamera.co.uk makes it easy to search and compare between traditional camera and convertible 2 in 1s, so you can be more productive.