Polaroid Originals - 4670 - Colour Film for 600 - White Frame
- Instant film with classic white frame / Format : length 8.8 cm × height 10.8 cm / Image area : length 7.9 cm × height 7.9 cm
- Asa 640 - The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Instant Polaroid film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor shots, unless it's a bright sunny day.
- Photos develop in 5-10 mins / All photos appear blank at first. They're most sensitive during this time, so don't bend or shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down as they develop. Keep color photos shielded from light for about 6 minutes.
- Store chilled, shoot warm - Temperature affects how the film works. Keep it stored cold in the fridge, but never freeze it. Ideally you should let it adjust to room temperature before you use it. That's around 13-28°C. When it's cold out, keep your photos warm in a pocket close to your body while they develop. Or if it's a hot day, make sure they stay cool.
- Compatible with Polaroid 600, Polaroid Impulse, Polaroid SLR680, Polaroid i-Type, Impossible Instant Lab.
- 8 Instant photos- Polaroid pictures are unique, no two pictures are the same, so think before you shoot.
Let's get you started
Choosing a camera that's right for you shouldn't be difficult. Whether you're a photographer, a designer, a traveler, or simply need a camera for everyday tasks and browsing, thebestcamera.co.uk makes it easy to search and compare between traditional camera and convertible 2 in 1s, so you can be more productive.